Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps getting deleting from my Samsung S23 Ultra on daily basis

(Topic created on: 3 weeks ago)
perfectstranger
Apprentice
Options

Dear Team, 

I have a serious problem with my wife's Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra phone i.e. the Apps which i have installed from Google Play stores get uninstalled automatically daily at a random time. 

It is also happening on my kids Samsung mobile i.e. Samsung S20 FE 5G and Samsung A13. Basically the apps that are installed from Google Store are getting uninstalled and default apps which are coming with the phone are getting disabled. 

It has been 3 months now I am facing this on daily basis and need your some urgent support on how to solve this problem. 

Pls help 

Thanks. 

Zaks

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Could you list the apps deleted 

0 Likes
perfectstranger
Apprentice
Options

Apps getting uninstalled are
Facebook
Instagram
WhatsApp

Apps getting disable are:
Calendar
YouTube
Play store
Google
Gmail

0 Likes
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
May I please ask:

1. Are the apps being deleted those that may have been copied from a previous device? S23 Series use 64 bit so you may have old style apps that need replacing with 64 bit.

2. Where did she get the device from? Just speculating if it is "out of region"???

3. Could the device IMEI have been blacklisted (depends where she got the device from for starters)
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

In addition to the above 

do you have anything under background usage limits 

https://www.samsung.com/ae/support/mobile-devices/how-to-manage-sleeping-apps-to-save-battery-life-o...

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options

To add to the above make sure the apps are not in the deep sleep list 

0 Likes
perfectstranger
Apprentice
Options

Hi Dear., 

Thanks for your reply and please find my feedback to your query. Please note that this is not her new phone, and it was bought from the local reputed shop. It was working find just started happening from last 2 months. 

1.  The apps were installed from Google Play Store and not copied from her previous phone. 

2. I bought the phone from the local shop which is one of the reputed chain. 

3. I dont this it is black listed, as it is also happening to all the Android phones i have at home. 

I have have no clue whats happening to all these android devices at home, and need to solve it asap.  

0 Likes
perfectstranger
Apprentice
Options

No dear... these app are not in deep sleep. they are getting uninstalled by themself. 

0 Likes
perfectstranger
Apprentice
Options

I already checked that... its not in the deep slip list... they are simply getting uninstalled.