Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart things couldn't get location

(Topic created on: 29-04-2024 08:36 PM)
David3108
Apprentice
Options
My partner recently got a new phone and on the smart things find it comes up with couldn't get location, all permissions are set to allowed and set to share location. I've tried logging out and logging back in and removing member and re-adding them but doesn't find the location.
8 REPLIES 8
Obsydian
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
To clarify this is you and your partner sharing location data within Smartthings and the Find app?
Regards Obsydian - (Car & Tech Evangelist)

MY DEVICES: ZFold4, Watch6 Classic, Book2 Pro i5 5G [Laptop], Buds Pro2, M70A 32 & 43”; [Monitor], Smart Tags, Dell Inspiron G5 [Laptop] / FAMILY DEVICES: ZFlip3, ZFlip4, ZFlip5, Watch6 Classic, S8 Ultra; S7+ [Tablet],  Buds Pro, iPhone 12, iPad Air 2, Air tags, iPad Mini 5, iPad Pro 12.9 GEN2 [Tablets] / HOME DEVICES: QN95A [TV], Q900A / SWA900S [Soundbar, Rears], MC28M6075 and MC32K7055 [Microwave], Jet 75 Complete (Vacuum), Samsung Level [Speaker]
0 Likes
David3108
Apprentice
Options
Yes i used to be able to go on the smart things app into find and I could find her phone when she loses it
0 Likes
David3108
Apprentice
Options
It comes up like this 1714420305242.jpg
0 Likes
TechZilla
Hotshot
Options
Have you tried to see if she can locate your phone via smartthings using her phone?
0 Likes
David3108
Apprentice
Options
Yes she can find mine and my tags
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Is it possible to start again from scratch? So, remove both devices from Smartswitch Find, sign out from both your Samsung accounts. Sign in again and then set up both devices again in Smartswitch Find.
David3108
Apprentice
Options
Yes that worked I signed out of hers and back in and set back to smart find and its now showing 👍 thank you for you help
Robin999
Maestro
Options
You're welcome. Glad it's sorted.
0 Likes