Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra random reboot

(Topic created on: 2 weeks ago)
sao010301
First Poster
Options

This problem have occurred months.I tried to update the system and apps,but those didn't work.Even in safemode still random reboot.

I got into SysDump and changed the debug level to high.And when the crash happened, I got this info(photo below) which I also saw this in dumpstat. I don't know if this is a software or hardware problem.As the info I know in the log, only saw ro.bootmode is unkwon.

This problem occurs twice or more times in a day.IMG_2716.jpg

In the log,under /data/system/users/service/data/eRR.p has log:TZ_RR:TZBSP_ERR_FATAL_NON_SECURE_WDT

If there is any suggestion, really appreciated!

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Contact Samsung support not an option? 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@sao010301: In order for us to look into this in further detail for you, we will require you to send some System Log Data. To do this, please head to the Members app > Support > Send feedback > Error reports > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
Nimda8
Explorer
Options
Have you tried clearing the system cache.
0 Likes
sao010301
First Poster
Options

Well, I tried but I got nothing useful from them.Even I attached logs.Thank you!

0 Likes
sao010301
First Poster
Options

I don't know where are you, but Samsung Taiwan didn't give me any essential advice even I attached logs and tried to send debug reports everytime when my phone reboot.Thank you for replying!

0 Likes
sao010301
First Poster
Options

You mean get in recovery mode and wipe partition?I haven't tried.But it's seems like it's a kernel panic problem.Thank you for replying!

0 Likes