Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 ultra lag

(Topic created on: 29-11-2023 10:17 PM)
Bendover007
Pioneer
Options
Anyone noticed a major lag after the last update even to the point the fingerprint disappeared and the lock screen freezes up before opening very laggin all round any help be grateful 
0 Likes
11 REPLIES 11
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Yes, I'm seeing on my device twice a day or so. Hoping next update will correct the issue 

Bendover007
Pioneer
Options
I'm not sure I wanna wait too long it's awful to the point the whole phone freezes for a few seconds 😠 but yes it's defo more than once a day
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I personally always reset my devices after a major update and it has served me well.

I backup on Google one almost everything except apps which I then manually reinstall as and when I need them.

It's a bit extreme but

It helps make sure I have a clean code of software.

The apps have time to be updated and bugs squashed.

The feeling of as if I got a new phone.

Easier than the above . Do a Wipe Cache and repair apps in the same.menu when there.
Piper123
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Had something similar for a day, but a couple of restarts and it stopped happening for me. 👍.

S23 Ultra
Bendover007
Pioneer
Options
I may do this at the weekend great idea
0 Likes
KP_76
Voyager
Options
It was slow and a little stuttery, especially after the 6.0 update. However, I've also done a clear cache partition, done a couple of reboots, downloaded the latest version of One UI Home (apk installetion as the official hasn't been released yet) and the phone is pretty much tip top again.
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Yeah apparently the one ui home update solves quite a few issues.
Bendover007
Pioneer
Options
Where do I get get this update thanks
0 Likes
GoanGeek
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Long press on an empty space on your home screen > settings and scroll down to about home screen.

Check what version you have . 15.0.05.5 .

Keep checking for updates in Samsung store.if it's less than that.
0 Likes