Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

S23 ultra home screen change after update

(Topic created on: 20-11-2023 08:31 PM)
Ninoovcov
Explorer
Options
One thing i dislike so much is when my phones home page changes after update. This is exactly what happened today after Samsungs latest update. Can anyone help? Before Samsungs update i had 9 app icons at the bottom of my screen now i can only have 5. I have looked all day to try and change it back to 9 but cannot find how. 

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
To change that you need to use GoodLock app and Home Up. But even with that you won't be able to have 9 icons unless you use an alternative launcher. How did you set up this to get 9 icons before?

View solution in context

Solution
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Great! Please don't forget to make it as "accepted solution" if you have it available on your post. It helps other people to get answer quicker of they have the same issue 😊 BTW home upay not be completely updated with one ui 6 so you may have some options not available for now but it will come back later! Glad you got it back as you wanted 😊

View solution in context

16 REPLIES 16
Solution
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
To change that you need to use GoodLock app and Home Up. But even with that you won't be able to have 9 icons unless you use an alternative launcher. How did you set up this to get 9 icons before?
Ninoovcov
Explorer
Options
Can you see on my first photo that i did have 9? Has it changed after update? Everything has changed it seems.
0 Likes
Ninoovcov
Explorer
Options
Thanks for your reply btw
0 Likes
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Yes I've seen that that why I've asked how did you get that much. I can only get max with stock launcher. Pretty sure something has been modified after the update
0 Likes
Ninoovcov
Explorer
Options
Thanks very much. Thats worked. Now i have to find how the rest works. Thanks again. 👍😄
Solution
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
Great! Please don't forget to make it as "accepted solution" if you have it available on your post. It helps other people to get answer quicker of they have the same issue 😊 BTW home upay not be completely updated with one ui 6 so you may have some options not available for now but it will come back later! Glad you got it back as you wanted 😊
Ninoovcov
Explorer
Options
Thanks guys, next time i have a problem like this i will come here. Im not very good at all the tech stuff so its great that you guys are here to help. Thanks again.👍👍👍👍
AlexLdn
Voyager
Options
I'm always around here trying to help people, I've been on Samsung phone for a little while so happy to help 👍
0 Likes
mummyjanny
Pioneer
Options
Ive only 5 on my ultra
0 Likes