Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S23 Ultra battery

(Topic created on: 30-04-2023 03:34 PM)
mark770
Voyager
Options
As of the last week I seem to be seeing a significantly worse performance from my battery life. Today I had my phone fully charged at 9am and by 245pm it was down to 20%. Previously I had been getting around 23 hours
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
AndrewL
Options

@mark770: That is certainly quite a steep dip in battery life over such a short period of time. If you head to Settings > Battery and device care > Battery, then tap on the usage graph, can you see any apps or features listed below that are using a higher than expected amount of battery? 

mark770
Voyager
Options
Yeah Samsung Health app running at just over 32% currently 🤯
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Try to help this by clearing it's cache in Settings > Apps > Samsung Health > Storage > Clear Cache @mark770 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

mark770
Voyager
Options
Great. Will give that a go thanks. Uninstalled it earlier in the week due to having sync issues with a 3rd part app and now ended up with this issue.
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Have you any vampire apps ?? The apps that can discharge your battery faster than you can charge it.
mark770
Voyager
Options
Any suggestions on what to check please? Nothing new installed recently that remember
0 Likes
nowdeleted
Big Cheese
Options
Facebook have admitted that their app eats batteries, but Instagram and streaming apps can do significant battery damage..
Wifi and Bluetooth if not used can be turned off, adaptive brightness, turn off and set it to a level that suits you. Also extra dim and dark mode helps.
mark770
Voyager
Options
I'll check those out and see how can reconfigure my settings. Something has happened when was all good prior to the last few days for sure. Thanks for the advice
0 Likes
mark770
Voyager
Options
Attached is usage for today so far. Absolutely appalling and clearly #samsunghealth is a big issue.Screenshot_20230430_170750_Device care.jpg
0 Likes