Just upgraded to the s23 ultra. 

Wondering what colour everyone else chose 🤔 

I went with the standard black...had the s20 ultra in grey previously 

Loving the s23 so far! 😀
36 REPLIES 36
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I went with the Sky Blue website exclusive colour this time. Last year for the S22 Ultra I have the Red website exclusive colour
HereticOSJC
Student
Options
Red, always wanted a red phone. The iPhone always looked sexy in red so grabbed the S23 Ultra in red.
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
It is green for me @Moosey. My first non black smartphone ever!. It is all protected in a big soft squishy dark green wallet case. Like you I am loving it. More and more with every passing day to be honest. It is great that the world only has the one chipset now as Samsung will only have to optimize and improve the one phone and not the usual two. Happy days!.. 👍👍
Moosey
Explorer
Options
The blue does look nice! 😀
0 Likes
Moosey
Explorer
Options
I've not seen it in red...going to have to have a look now 😂 bet it does look good! 😊
LauraPattinson
Student
Options
I also went for the green and I'm so in love with it❤️
Moosey
Explorer
Options
You got lucky and bagged a green one! I was going to go for green...but o2 had sold out of green on preorder so I went for the black one instead. I can't wait to get out and about with it to see how amazing the camera is. I ended up getting a case quick off amazon but going to look for a nicer one in the next few days 😁👌🏻
Moosey
Explorer
Options
I missed out on the green! 😫 o2 sold out lol. Still glad I managed to bag myself a black one 😁
0 Likes
HereticOSJC
Student
Options
A few models over the years got red the iPhone 8 I think looked really good in red. Downside it's iOS lol first time I've ordered a handset through Samsung direct so tool the opportunity to get myself a red phone.

Tbh the Green looks nice to
0 Likes