Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S 23 plus screen resolution

(Topic created on: 05-03-2023 11:55 PM)
panos13
Explorer
Options
Hi guys. I have just bought the s23 plus and I can't find the screen resolution. On my S10 on the display menu there was a screen resolution with 3 choices. 
Any idea? When I check on the Google it is saying go to the display menu... but it is not there!

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The s23 plus screen resolution is FHD+ (2340 x 1080). QWHD+ (3088 x 1440) is only available on the ultras. Which is probably why screen resolution is no longer in settings under display.

View solution in context

Solution
Libb
MegaStar
Options

As S23+ doesn't have QWHD+ resolution there isn't option to use lower resolution.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

View solution in context

8 REPLIES 8
Vetri
Voyager
Options
Go to Settings menu - click on search icon - type resolution and you should see the menu you are after
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @panos13 

It should be located in Settings > Display > Screen Resolution > Choose which option wanted.

Samsung-galaxy-smartphone-change-the-display-settings. 

Who supplied the phone to you ?

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
The s23 plus screen resolution is FHD+ (2340 x 1080). QWHD+ (3088 x 1440) is only available on the ultras. Which is probably why screen resolution is no longer in settings under display.
Solution
Libb
MegaStar
Options

As S23+ doesn't have QWHD+ resolution there isn't option to use lower resolution.

Xiaomi 14 Ultra White | Samsung Galaxy Tab S9 256GB
Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds / Buds2 / Buds2 Pro

panos13
Explorer
Options
Hi Guys I think Fiona26 is right.
It's not on the display menu.
I have tried the search icon but its not there.
scriv
Journeyman
Options
It isn't on mine either, it's not even in search menu??????
shorespear
First Poster
Options
I dont understand why people who don't know for sure the answer 100% and can't even be bothered to verify the information they are about to share, have the audacity to respond with misleading, wrong or outdated info. This is disrespectful, frustrating and frankly a huge waste of time. As a minimum you should always verify or double check the advice you are about to give, in anything you do in life btw.
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Mostly tends to be from well-meaning intent in my experience and observation.

No one is infallible or omniscient… even if they believe they are. And the whole history of scientific endeavour is littered with mistakes, missteps, and wrong-turns – some of which even turn out to be useful beyond just a lessons learnt exercise. Plus, there are good and bad ways to correct people and things.

I’ve marked Fiona26’s and Libb’s posts as ‘solutions’. That should help in people’s efforts to determine the correct answer from the well-meaning guesstimates.

0 Likes