Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something went wrong while signing you in to your account."

(Topic created on: 28-03-2024 09:13 AM)
BlizzBlu
First Poster
Options

It's been over a month and my new phone (Galaxy S23 FE) isn't letting me sign in to my Samsung account, throwing the above error every time I attempt to do so.

I know my login details are correct, because I can sign in just fine on the website. I've also attempted a sign in through Google, clearing app caches/data, wiping data cache, resetting settings, changing email and password, using a different Samsung phone... none of the methods I've found online worked.

It's even incredibly difficult to reach Samsung's support, because account problems isn't one of their valid categories for emails or live chats. The one last resort I can think of is calling customer support, and I want to avoid that as much as possible.

So, dear community, I want to ask you: is there possibly something I have not tried yet? All I wanted to do is buy a font, and it's not even letting me do that.

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Clive7409
Voyager
Options
If able to login via website etc I'd say last resort is a factory reset to see if software the issue. Failing that would be Samsung support as then sounds like a hardware issue with storing the token in the onboard chip.
0 Likes