Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE UI 6 NOTIFICATION ISSUES

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 11:00 PM)
IshS23ULTRA
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Recently updated to UI6 and getting some notification issues with some apps. 

Mainly instagram i keep getting notifications of same messages posts etc even after i have read or viewed it. At times all come together even if i have viewed. Anyone else getting this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks
Go to solution
38 REPLIES 38
Solution
ShinSean
First Poster
Options

Permanent fix for me. No repeated notification for more than 2 days now.

Clear cache of FB, messenger, IG

Clear data of all meta services in settings > app

There should be 3 of the meta services in there. If there's more or less clear 'em all.

Good to go 👌🏻

Members_0dnlbWQ
First Poster
Options

I have the same problem with S22+ !

0 Likes
Members_95saVyy
First Poster
Options

Same problem there,receiving the same notifications

0 Likes
KatlinGertrud11
First Poster
Options

Same issue with A54...cleared the cache and history on messenger, FB and also Instagram. Whatsapp too. Just in case...Uninstalled said apps. Installed again. Nothing helps 😕 

Plus some voice messages both on messenger and whatsapp end up silent. For example. If some messenger notification comes and I am recording a message at the same time or right after the notification in WhatsApp...the voice message I record, ends up being silent. Same in messenger. 

Edit:clearing the history and cache on Meta apps helped with the notifications. But not with the voice messages. Takes 2-3 tries to actually record a voice message...

0 Likes
GniQQ
Apprentice
Options

Just updated yesterday and yes, Facebook Messenger started sending me the same two notifications about 6 times now. 

zeroanima
First Poster
Options

I've tried all workarounds.
Uninstalled and reinstalled Facebook and Instagram, cleared cache and data for Instagram, Facebook and all Meta services.

It works for a couple of hours, maybe 6 hours tops. But at some point all Instagram notifications come back. Any other workarounds?

GniQQ
Apprentice
Options

Same here, it doesn't stay fixed.

0 Likes
lance78
Voyager
Options
Can't be the latest ui update I've had problems with fb notifications for about 3 years with 3 different phones to my daughter has the same phone as me and she gets all notifications for fb .email pop-ups lock screen Friends updates and I don't get any
0 Likes
Gambiz
First Poster
Options

Experiencing some issues when someone calls you they cant hear you properly fpr the first few minutes then it works well, the network is full but clarity lacks

Second issue is the phone goes on pause you cant use any app untill you lock and unlock thats when you can use the apps agains

0 Likes