Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ONE UI 6 NOTIFICATION ISSUES

(Topic created on: 28-11-2023 11:00 PM)
IshS23ULTRA
Explorer
Options
Hi,

Recently updated to UI6 and getting some notification issues with some apps. 

Mainly instagram i keep getting notifications of same messages posts etc even after i have read or viewed it. At times all come together even if i have viewed. Anyone else getting this issue or know how to fix it?

Thanks
Go to solution
38 REPLIES 38
Jerald Tagg
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, It kept on showing old notifications on messages where people reacted on my thread.

Evidian
Student
Options

Same issue for S23.. since 2 or 3 days, tried many things, nothing worked out

NinaR
First Poster
Options

Hello to everyone. Last 2 days I have a same problem constant instagramnotifications of readed messages.. it's getting very annoying. I read somewhere on forums that only solution is to factory reset phone. I really don't want to do do that. Any other solution please? 

0 Likes
IshS23ULTRA
Explorer
Options
All the above tried with no luck! Is there any other direction you can point me to or anyone else that may be able to help?
0 Likes
ATScharff
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same issue... FB Messenger and Instagram at the moment. Eevery 5-10 minutes, I get about 100 notifications all at once. 

0 Likes
Jonw757
Student
Options

Same issue on Fold 5. Facebook and Instagram seem to be the only apps having the problem. Will randomly get 15-20 notifications from prior days. Happens multiple times an hour.

0 Likes
Solution
zsoltn
Apprentice
Options

This workaround worked on my S21 - Cleared the cache and data, then uninstalled Facebook and Messenger, downloaded them again, signed into Facebook before signed into messenger. 

Sneif29
Apprentice
Options

Thank you for the tip, i just uninstalled Facebook, Instagram and Messenger + cleared all data from "Meta services and Meta App manager" apps and reinstalled.

I will see if this fixes it and come back to confirm in few hours.

0 Likes
IshS23ULTRA
Explorer
Options
Hi, Thanks! Will give this a go!
0 Likes
Omer Malik
First Poster
Options

I have updated my S22 to one UI 6 recently on 30 November now i am getting the same annoying old message notifications especially on Instagram.

Samsung please fix the bug ASAP Thanks