Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 6.1 Update: Battery Issues

(Topic created on: 09-04-2024 06:50 AM)
ShazB07
Voyager
Options
I'm going back to Oppo... 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

The SG23U was my return to Samsung in a good few years.

I'm starting to think I should have stayed with Oppo. Never had a problem at all. All updates (albeit slowly released) worked without a glitch. 

I've noticed so many glitches for this high end phone. I feel like it's all 'fur coat and no knickers' as we say in the UK. 

I will be changing after this experience and never return to Samsungs door again. 

Just wanted to get that out there due to sheer frustration of the battery issues amongst other glitches. 

#RantOver🙂
14 REPLIES 14
IRA3181
Explorer
Options
All my fast charging cables and plugs got capped at 2200 mA right after the update. But I have to admit that it went back at 3.6k days after so it's probably the system still updating stuff in bg. Pretty annoying tho I know.
0 Likes
IRA3181
Explorer
Options
Omg EXACTLY! I had two Huawei and I couldn't be happier about them both. I only changed it because of the Google drama and Harmony OS. Hence my decision to give another chance to Samsung. I loved my Huaweiss. I even got free buds and a Huawei laptop. My friend got an oppo and it's very happy about it. Might be my next one.
ShazB07
Voyager
Options
Yeah... Probably mine too. 👍

I had the Oppo Find x3 Pro. My husband inherited that from me and wouldn't swop it now.
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
One UI 6 wasn't available until September in the UK. How did you get it for around a year?
0 Likes
Lilmissmissy
Explorer
Options

Too many issues.   We need to advocate for replacement devices of another model.  I'm not paying for garbage!

Jayne Reed
0 Likes