Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Ui 6.1 - please provide a way to disable AI bar

(Topic created on: 04-04-2024 12:27 AM)
dev64
Journeyman
Options
AI navigation bar stuck at the bottom adding yet another ui feature into a far too complicated screen interaction

Solution requires third party app but better to have this on the default s23 menu system please. 
25 REPLIES 25
DarXyde
Journeyman
Options

Installing a bunch of 3rd party apps just to get around what's essential functionality is not a solution. Samsung shouldn't have enforced that on current owners, is absolute disgusting that it passed their QA as a good idea...

DarXyde
Journeyman
Options

3 bar swipes that were the alternative to the buttons is intuitive, hard to forget and quite literally in the fingers memory. Is extremely annoying that if I want to continue using swipe gestures for navigation, Samsung decided to replace 3 buttons with 1 basically, without letting me choose.

Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Yeah I get it, but for me I tried that 3 bar system and I just never found it as useful. The side screen swiping and single lift from the bottom, took me a few minutes to get use to, but the longer I've used it, the better it feels. Having multiple swipe positions to me felt finicky, no issue now it's a single swipe.
0 Likes
Nikkov17
Student
Options

I don't understand why are they doing this... First they changed the control center that was easy to use with one hand to one that is visually disgusting and completely awkward to use with one hand.

Now this line at the bottom, I don’t understand, they think we’re stupid and don’t understand where we should swipe, why do we need this hint? Why can’t this visual monstrosity that takes up part of the screen be turned off? When I realized that I couldn’t remove this line, I almost crashed my S23 out of despair. I love Samsung, but the fact that they change comfortable and beautiful things for inconvenient and ugly ones without any reason, when no one asks, just drives me into despair.

:(((((😭 

0 Likes
Nimda8
Pioneer
Options
Its always Samsung who get the blame. You do realise the power that goigle has over Samsung I take it.
That's googles priority over Samsung, that bar.

Samsung have tried to help by running THEIR Goodlock software, parrallel to google's to help genuine Samsung fans keep their favourite features.
GOOGLE want that bar stuck in yourface.

Samsung are giving you the opportunity to remove it through THEIR software.

Google have alteady ruined my watch 4 experience through their applesk software control, making my experience miserable and limited.

It's one thing to have your phones software go through myriad's of software computations every cycle to ensure google keep up their profile on any interaction you make but in a watch with limited battery and hardware the last update made using my watch like watching paint dry.

Wow, you could so easily forget that google sold watches and phones as well, couldn't you, and oh, Samsung are googles biggest RIVAL and COMPETITOR.
0 Likes
Nimda8
Pioneer
Options
It's google.

It's their priority to stick that in your face.

Samsung has helped us by their Goodlock softwear.
I personally don't want google on my phone at,all.
They are simply america and profiling.

But if it's Samsung or apple its not even a discussion, I'm staying where I am apples where google learned its tricks.
0 Likes