Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notifications

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 07:51 AM)
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi all...
I have S23 Ultra since come out, I'm not expert & not use phone like most of u, just calls sms etc but be honest this phone have a lots of bugs, louds of apps do not received notifications- they all is on, apps is restarted etc, my old Note 8 was not like that. Bought this phone just because old phone was with me 6 years, never let me down but battery was totally dead. I don't know its problems with phone or apps versions is too old for this phone. In general I'm very happy with phone but many times i missed important notifications and it's realy annoying me. Does anyone have the same problems? Any advice please.
Have a nice day 🤗
41 REPLIES 41
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
I've always used Samsung email. I have read others with the same issue with Gmail.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Samsung email is coneccted to Gmail or no? Thanks
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Yeah I just added my Gmail email to Samsung email.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi, it's not problems in Gmail app it's gona be on phone because I set up Samsung email and still no notifications when receiving emails 😞
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
https://thecelldesk.com/samsung-galaxy-s23-ultra-notifications-not-working/

I've sent a link that may help.
Try some of the suggestions. If it is a bug in the software. Go to Support at the bottom of the members app. Report an error, let the developers know. We do have an update coming soon. Fingers crossed it will be fixed if it is a bug in software. Read the link anyway, you might find a solution.
Renars
Voyager
Options
Thanks I read it, there was option to switch phone off and on, after in gmail app settings> manage labels everthing was off, so I turn on, maybe will be ok
Renars
Voyager
Options
Hi, still no notifications only notifications come up when I open app 😞
Renars
Voyager
Options
This problems with notifications start after May software update, before all was OK.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Definitely report an error in support if the next update doesn't fix. I'm not having issues, but bugs in software don't always effect all. Did you try wiping the cache partition? Also repair apps while in recovery mode.
Renars
Voyager
Options
I report already today, they give it to experts and yes I try everything today but no luck 😞