Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

I didnt get April patch on S23 ultra

(Topic created on: 30-04-2023 10:40 AM)
Samad Alakbarov
Explorer
Options

Hi. I saw that samsung released April patch for s23ultra even s22 also, but i didnt recieve it. Any solutions?

Screenshot_20230430_125655_Software update.jpg

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The updates are sent out in waves as not to crash Samsungs servers and is dependent on region and phone serial and build number too.

You could try Samsung Smartswitch > Samsung Support > How-to-update-latest-software-for-your-galaxy-mobile-device. 

Apart from that periodically checking in the phone's software update section is best practice @Samad Alakbarov 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

2 REPLIES 2
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Some regions get updates later.
Also if you got your phone through a network provider. They tend to add network optimisations to the software, so this can delay getting updates out.
If you got your phone through a network provider. Contact their customer service to find out when they will be pushing the updates out
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The updates are sent out in waves as not to crash Samsungs servers and is dependent on region and phone serial and build number too.

You could try Samsung Smartswitch > Samsung Support > How-to-update-latest-software-for-your-galaxy-mobile-device. 

Apart from that periodically checking in the phone's software update section is best practice @Samad Alakbarov 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "