Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good lock

(Topic created on: 01-11-2023 11:04 AM)
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Just so some of you guys are aware,good lock has updated so is now compatible with one UI 6 ☺️
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Home up, Navstar, registrar etc are still broken to me on my S23 ultra. Lockstar is the only module I can use as it had an update this morning 😭
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
All mine updated this morning, hopefully yours will soon 🤞
davehorne
Troubleshooter
Options

I'm still having some issues with GoodLock here in the Netherlands.   I'll see a pop-up that GoodLock is not compatible with ... and the entire message is not displayed.  I'll see this pop-up with several modules.

I hope this gets settled soon as there are a few features of GoodLock that I use all the time.

1000005852.jpg

Watch4 Classic
Galaxy S24 Ultra / 512 GB / Microsoft Launcher / Spigen Thin Fit case
0 Likes
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
I took the updates for a few GoodLock plugins this morning. Was keen to see if the new HomeUp addressed the large icons on the home screen and the app drawer scrolling, but neither were resolved. Numerous options were unselectabled in HomeUp. Tried uninstalling, then it looks like the update has been taken off the Galaxy Store. No big deal really, but will be nice to have it fixed.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Use theme park in the good lock app,from here you can adjust size of app iconsScreenshot_20231101_202452_Theme Park.jpgScreenshot_20231101_202509_Theme Park.jpg
0 Likes
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Cheers Tinglish. I will have another look at Theme Park. I always thought it looked a bit fiddly but will try and persevere!
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
No worries ☺️.
It's quite simple,just click on "create new" and from there it brings you to the second screen,where you can change size and shape of your apps.

I personally am ok with the way the current apps are,but just thought I'd mess about just to see.
redsunset2022
Voyager
Options
Out of interest, are you finding HomeUp is working since it was upgraded? Mine at least runs now, but not all of it is available. E.g. app tray vertcal scrolling, task changer options.
0 Likes
tinglish
Hotshot
Options
Yeah it's the same for me unfortunately,I imagine there will be another update soon 🤞