Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Samsung S23FE Rewards

(Topic created on: 18-01-2024 07:46 PM)
Camillove
First Poster
Options
Hi. Could you please advise how to claim the Samsung Galaxy S23 FE Rewards? I thought I will get an e-mail with the form or a link but nothing came in. There is nothing on a members account either. Thanks!
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Do you mean claiming the buds and cash. This sounds stupid but only way I found it was to go on argos click on a s23 look in offers section it will say somewhere how to claim and it takes you direct to the website. Hopefully someone on here will post a link so it's easier. Also you need to have the phone in hand to claim as you need the imei number so if it's not delivered yet hold on.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

In regards to Samsung Rewards a person needs to be logged in on the ordering page to earn rewards for their purchase. 

The Rewards will then be added onto your account after the phone has been delivered @Camillove 

To use Samsung Rewards that have been accumulated there is an option on the checkout stage. 

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Camillove: If you are referring to the offer of free Galaxy Buds FE, £100 cashback, and 12 months of Disney+, then you would have been required to claim the rewards via the promotions website linked below, within 30 days of the purchase date.

https://samsungoffers.claims/winterdeals/S23trio/en-GB/

For the Disney+ claim, please head to the Samsung Boost website linked below on your Galaxy S23 FE. When prompted, please select 'Sign in with Galaxy device' and use the account details that are registered to the phone itself via Settings > Accounts and backup > Manage accounts. 

https://www.samsung.com/uk/boost/disney/

Please note that the code will be generated on screen, and you will then be redirected to the disneyplus.com  to create an account, and apply the code. This is only for new customers only, so if you're an existing Disney+ subscriber then the code won't work. 

0 Likes