Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast battery drain

(Topic created on: 26-05-2024 04:40 PM)
ItsLewis
Journeyman
Options
Does anyone know why my battery might be draining so quickly, it feels like my battery shouldn't be going down as fast as it is, I've had the phone for around a year probably a bit less than that charging each night. Here's what's happened today so far 

Any help would be great, thanks
11 REPLIES 11
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Try using the Samsung members app to test out your electronics for any faults
0 Likes
ItsLewis
Journeyman
Options
What do you mean?
0 Likes
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
On the Members app instead of opening the community option next to it will be a support link.

Click support
Click phone diagnostics
At the bottom will be a battery status choose that to test your battery for faults
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Other than that ensure you use the Samsung type c cables and the regular super fast charger from samsung
0 Likes
ItsLewis
Journeyman
Options
Seems alright1716738770084.jpg
ItsLewis
Journeyman
Options
I do use the main charger but just a standard USB c charger
0 Likes
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Please try using the standard charger with the regular type C cable tonight and check the battery's functionality tomorrow. Ideally, the charge should last the entire day, at a minimum. However, another factor to consider is the duration of your phone usage throughout the day.
DanAhmed
Navigator
Options
Yes, the actual charger dock can only give out the wattage that is supported by the cable. So for instance if your cable is not giving a standard 5v capacity on the minimum it will effect your battery. Maybe your cable might be damaged
0 Likes
DaveyxG
Pioneer
Options
Your screen on time for the amount of battery used seems normal
0 Likes