Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Developer options enabled but not showing in settings

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 07:56 AM)
Roonney
Apprentice
Options

I am using regular S23. I have never enabled developer settings before until I upgraded to One UI 6.1. For some reason I wanted to enable the option and I did it, but it didn't show on the bottom of the settings menu. I had to use search to access the developer options. Anybody knows if it is a bug or something that could be fixed? Or anyone had the same problem?Screenshot_20240330_145353_Settings.png

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
Try installing good lock and the registar app,turn on the options to customise settings home which allows you to rearrange the settings to fit your needs

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Just to confirm, you're positive you enabled developer mode by pressing on the android build number 7 times?
0 Likes
Roonney
Apprentice
Options

Yes, the option appeared in search and I could use it normally. It just didn't show up on the main settings menuScreenshot_20240330_151724_Settings Suggestions.png

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
I see, that is unusual. Can't say I've ever experienced that before when enabling the developer options. It's rare I ever do nowadays, but I do have both enabled on my S21 Ultra and S24 Ultra for the moment, both showing up as normal. Have you rebooted the phone since enabling it to see if it shows up?
0 Likes
Roonney
Apprentice
Options

I tried every way possible like rebooting the device, clearing caches, even resetting the phone but nothing worked.

0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Have you tried disabling developer options inside the menu, restarting your device and trying to enable it again via tapping the build number 7 times to see if this fixes it?
0 Likes
Solution
Barrie1
Navigator
Options
Try installing good lock and the registar app,turn on the options to customise settings home which allows you to rearrange the settings to fit your needs
0 Likes
Roonney
Apprentice
Options

Thank you so much!!! Just remember I transferred good lock with modules including registar from my old phone and haven't opened it yet while the settings data had been restored. I reinstalled registar and the problem was finally solved.