Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung s23 background on always on display like s24 please

(Topic created on: 30-03-2024 07:09 AM)
FlashKiller
Journeyman
Options
Samsung even you say it's not efficient but some of us would like the option of being able to show the wallpaper on the always on display like the s24 even if this isn't in the settings due not being efficient make it like an experimental option in the good lock please, the iPhone 14 pro max has this feature and the s23 ultra came out as a competitor to it we are pretty sure it should be fine but hey it it's not its in goodlock for a reason and our of the way from any normal person but if they want they can always use it at their risk of lower battery life but hey Samsung please make it an option any how even in goodlock that'd be perfect I was excited to see this as I'm really getting bored of the usual Samsung look Samsung offers so it would be nice to have that feature in good lock for people that want to use it as their own risk please. 
2 REPLIES 2
keith30
Maestro
Options
One of the reasons is that Samsung say it's to prevent screen burn on the S23 series as it doesn't have that protection, that option was removed not like what the S24series has
0 Likes
FlashKiller
Journeyman
Options
I know this is possible when I listen to music my music player is like a background image on my always on display. And u can see colour pictures.
0 Likes