Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedicated Gimbal.

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 08:06 AM)
Vuce
Student
Options
This has been frustrating me from the release of the S23U. The fact that the phone was practically sold around its fantastic camera. Yet Samsung has yet to produce a dedicated Gimbal/Tripod combo with all phone features compatible with the gimbal. There are a dozen different brands out there selling gimbal/tripod combis but each lack some feature that makes full use of the 23ULTRA. 

Can Samsung please considering selling a dedicated gimbal/tripod for the S23U so I don't have to endlessly watch reviews and promotions of third party brands that don't support all the S23U features. 

I would of expected this to have been on the top priority list of accessories for this flagship phone not some overpriced carry case or a case stand that is about as much use as leaning your phone against a cardboard box. 
20 REPLIES 20
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
It looks very limited tho and only for S23 (also samsung supplies aren't reliable as they sell out or only in selected stores). https://www.samsung.com/uk/mobile-accessories/cnt-camera-grip-stand-for-galaxy-s23-white-gp-tos911sa...
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
It works on whole s23 series
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
That's what I said yes, but it's limited as it's short in size.
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
If you're happy with being limited to S23 only then go for it. Thus increasing environmental pollution.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Lmao. I'm not the original poster my friend. The op asked a question and I answered.
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Fair enough:)
0 Likes
Vuce
Student
Options
Limited market? Economic sense? Are you serious? The amount of people who use gimbals with smartphones is pretty much a standard. If that wasn't the case why would DJI produce so many interations and sell so many? There is a HUGE market for gimbals and Samsung would make a fortune if they released a gimbal dedicated to the Samsung series. With the amount of influencers and content creators there is a huge demand for dedicated Samsung gimbal. You hear the same irritations with all these new thirdparty gimbals is the lack of Samsung compatibility. There is a massive demand for it and it would of been on my top priority list for accessories of this range of smartphone. Definitely not a ludicrously badly designed phone stand. Not sure what planet some people are living on.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
My point is that most influencers and content creators have a favourite brand they would use. Generally as it would work well with other items of the same brand.
Plus content creators tend to change equipment regularly.
Most others will be looking at something cheap.
With the shear variety of brands out there already established. Having one specifically to work with a Samsung product, or more specifically one range of phone. Would make it a limited thing.
Most people wouldn't purchase such an item and carry it around unless they make content that required it.
Video stabilisation is good on the phone and a selfie stick is all most would carry.

It would be great to have something like you suggest, but I can't see them considering anytime soon.
GusB
Big Cheese
Options
Surely this is down to the developers of the gimble apps to include Samsung / android. The hardware is compatible with anything that fits.

I have Moza gimbal that works with my phone but doesn't use all the all features...
SierpeCZ
First Poster
Options

Exactly! I'm quite surprised that Samsung, which is one of the premium manufacturers of photomobiles, ignores this aspect. Yes, super stabilization is nice, but maybe for ordinary users, but enthusiasts (and those who are buying premium flagships) want more. But if he buys any third-party gimbal, he has to be satisfied with a maximum of 30fps and trimmed functions. Let Samsung not be surprised that many users will run to the iPhone, which supports all gimbals!!!!!! I understand that Samsung and other Android manufacturers do not want to provide a direct path to the camera for third parties. Well, let him make his own gimbal! Why on earth hasn't a big manufacturer like Samsung made a gimbal for their phones yet?? The hole in the market has been there for years and nothing is happening..

0 Likes