Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App RAM reallocation

(Topic created on: 06-10-2023 07:29 PM)
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Now my posts keep deleting I don't know why 🤔 But basically most phone conpanies are using sime sort of ram reallocation ( where the app has dedicated ram, so it opens really quickly), Samsung animations are really good and they manage to keep up without having it, maybe this could be a new fearure, I am not sure if this would be hardware based, but I am pretty sure it is software, maybe an ota firm update could do the trick, its a game changer, hopefully the this can reach the devs 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
UNKNOWNUSERNAME
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Hey, why dont u add this to the feedback section.
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Thanks for your reply, I would, if only they don't mysteriosly delete by themselves
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Where did you see this information? It doesn't seem correct as all the carriers do is add their bloatware, nothing else. Incidentally, Linux is very efficient with RAM usage and there is no need to meddle with it.
0 Likes
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
? I mean I an not quite sure what you are talking about, I was talking about galaxy phones not pcs, and by the way I am not sure about the carrier thing, never used a carrier phone, sorry, maybe some elaboration?
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'm talking about Galaxy phones, too. Android is based on Linux.
I just reread your post and when you referred to phone companies, I thought you meant carriers.
RNVD
Pioneer
Options
Oh wow, even tho I am crazy about tech I actually never knew that, maybe I might have heard about it but probably didn't pay attention, but wow, I mean Tizen is as well, what I origionall wrote that maybe Samsung could give Tizen OS another shot
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
You may be crazy about tech but I'm just crazy 🤪