Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OneUI 6 Bug/Issues thread - Post them here

(Topic created on: 31-10-2023 06:47 AM)
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Thought it'd be easier to have a dedicated thread to bugs and  issues here.

Anyone else disappointed with how the top bar looks in terms of icon sizing and things not looking consistent? Why does everything on the top left (Clock/notification icons) look and feel bigger then everything in the top right (WiFi/signal/battery)

9 REPLIES 9
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Screen Mode Bug.

The screen mode was showing natural which is what I use and have been using on OneUI 5, however it was actually vivid that was active.

If I select Vivid, then select natural again. This resolves the issue and the natural profile is then activated.
0 Likes
Neo001
Legend
Options

Bugs could get the attention that they deserve if they are reported via the Members app > Support > Send feedback > Error reports.

Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Yep. Fully aware of how to report.
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
Also switching between the vivid and natural is laggy AF
0 Likes
PlantPot
Pioneer
Options
The new quick panel in dark mode is ugly. Just black and white. I preferred the blue buttons of 5.1
0 Likes
Jaybee360
Voyager
Options
Reapply your colour palette in the settings. Think it's another bug.

I'm not a fan of the ugly light grey background on the pulldown though!
India24
First Poster
Options

After updating to Android 14, There's no option of choosing the high mega pixel format in camera while clicking pictures. I've galaxy a 14 and it only has a 50mp main cam, 2mp depth and 2mp macro but the pictures info show 12mp. This is so annoying to not be able to switch to main 50mp camera. And for the front camera, the pictures are of 9mp but the camera is of 13mp and there's no option to go to the 13mp camera mode.

0 Likes
India24
First Poster
Options

I had a 3rd party launcher running from last 5 years, without any trouble and now suddenly with this Android 14 update, it's not letting the Launcher run and all my home screen customisation is gone. So annoyed.

0 Likes
rainbowflesh
Student
Options

brightness bar losed in quick panel even enable always showScreenshot_20231229_063700_QQ.jpgScreenshot_20231229_063653_QQ.jpg

0 Likes