Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dedicated Gimbal.

(Topic created on: 30-03-2023 08:06 AM)
Vuce
Student
Options
This has been frustrating me from the release of the S23U. The fact that the phone was practically sold around its fantastic camera. Yet Samsung has yet to produce a dedicated Gimbal/Tripod combo with all phone features compatible with the gimbal. There are a dozen different brands out there selling gimbal/tripod combis but each lack some feature that makes full use of the 23ULTRA. 

Can Samsung please considering selling a dedicated gimbal/tripod for the S23U so I don't have to endlessly watch reviews and promotions of third party brands that don't support all the S23U features. 

I would of expected this to have been on the top priority list of accessories for this flagship phone not some overpriced carry case or a case stand that is about as much use as leaning your phone against a cardboard box. 
20 REPLIES 20
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I'd doubt it would make economic sense to invest in something like this that will have a very limited market.
So many other gimbals out there on the market.
Trouble is everyone will have their specific needs and wants. So products will never be perfect for everyone. There will always be some compromise to appeal to as big a market as possible.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
There is a camera grip being released. If that's what you mean
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
There's tripod on the market and you can use with all phones, as long you get the quad lock case with it.
https://www.quadlockcase.co.uk/products/tripod-adaptor?variant=348767485970
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Yes, the quad lock one
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Don't think it's the same. It goes with samsungs gadget case.
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Not perfect solution, but if you want it to work with quadlock accessories. Unless you get their own case.
0 Likes
MrJCharming
Helping Hand
Options
Thats completely different. Link to what I'm talking about https://www.samsung.com/uk/business/mobile-accessories/cnt-camera-grip-stand-for-galaxy-s23-white-gp...

This is samsung made
0 Likes
pukisCatos
Voyager
Options
Ok, do what you want. If it comes it comes. But there's solution already to it.
0 Likes