Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection problems on S23 Ultra

(Topic created on: 15-01-2024 10:52 PM)
Rossie12
Student
Options
Im having issues with network connections. Phone will work a short time on wifi then stop loading google searches and apps.

I manually change then to 5g O2 network. Will also work for a short time and then stop loading up google searches and apps. 

Has only started doing this since last Thursday. Have done all the network resets, cleared caches, went into safe mode and back out of it, closed phone, installed all updates. Doesnt stop it happening.

Im baffled as to why my S23 ultra has suddenly starting doing this when on networks both wifi and 5g.
3 REPLIES 3
tam1953
Navigator
Options
Sorry your having connection problems that so many members seem to be having, myself included.

I myself was baffled, at first, then the recurring theme of the god awful UI6 kept raising its ugly head,,, coincidence ??
Somehow I doubt it,
I now look at my flagship £1200 s23ultra as no better than a second hand nokia
assassin93
First Poster
Options
Any luck fixing this ?
It's driving me crazy
0 Likes
Cyphr
Apprentice
Options

I've been having this same issue since the last update last week. It's been absolutely awful, and streaming YouTube or Netflix, etc. Has been an absolute nightmare. Especially on the Chromecast, where you have to be on the wifi, and turning it off immediately messes up what you were streaming. 

0 Likes