Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 14-03-2024 10:24 PM)
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
Hi everyone, the camera on my s23 Ultra is making all my photos with grass in them really green and fake looking. My mom's S22 Ultra looks natural and good however mine is super green and bright and I find myself having to edit every photo to make the grass look more normal. Is there a way to stop this happening? 
15 REPLIES 15
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
It hasn't been rooted in any way or use any launchers for the camera. The only thing I could think that it might be is my camera protectors but would they be able to cause that?
0 Likes
Robin999
Maestro
Options
Remove them and test. You could be right.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
Have you viewed your pictures on another device, such as your TV?
I do love saturated colours (not too much of course). However, when I've viewed my photos and videos on the TV they look natural.
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
Oh OK I'll give it a try and see how they look. Thanks for the advice 👍
0 Likes
Babishko
Big Cheese
Options
Sorry for getting to you a little late @Bradley3647, but have you tried emptying the cache on your camera app via the home screen?. This can be a good way to rid your camera of any bad habits that it is developing. I have just been testing my S23 Ultra out, and there is no green bias going on to my eye, either in videos or photos. Yes, the colors pop a bit, but that is how I like it, as I always have my display in vivid mode. If you have your display in Vivid mode, how do things look for you when you reduce your screen to Normal mode?. My last question is, do you have this over saturated greens issue when recording videos also?.
0 Likes
Bradley3647
Explorer
Options
It only really does it in photos never seen it in videos I will try removing the cache now and also I do use vivid mode on my screen as well so could try what it looks like on normal thank you for the advice I'll try it now 👍