Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery problems after One UI 6.1 update

(Topic created on: 4 weeks ago)
AivarsV
First Poster
Options

Got the One UI 6.1 update few days ago. The battery life after that has been a disaster. I have to charge my phone 2-3 times a day. You can see in the screenshots April 6th where I charged my phone (not fully) 3 times. Before this update, I was even able to use the phone for almost 2 days after fully charged.

1000038979.jpg

1000038981.jpg

 The problem as you can see could be due to "One UI Home Screen" which has used 80.9% of battery in 7 minutes.

Any ideas what to do? Is there a way to revert the update?

14 REPLIES 14
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
No way to revert, you could try wiping the phones cache partition.
Slothtamerv2
Navigator
Options
Try this app and system cache 1712652748075.jpg
the_bart123
Navigator
Options
Scam app not even exist in Play Store
0 Likes
the_bart123
Navigator
Options
You must have something messed up in Android Settings or worn battery - my S23U with 6.1 battery last about 4 days with light usage or 2 days with heavy usage
0 Likes
AntS
Options

Just a quick post to reassure folks that Good Guardians is an app made by Samsung, and is available in the Galaxy Store: https://galaxystore.samsung.com/detail/com.android.samsung.utilityapp (App was previously known as 'Galaxy Labs'.)

the_bart123
Navigator
Options
Yikes - I was iPhone user since 2010 and moved straight into Galaxy S24 ultra and many of those weird app stores is confusing for me or my recent struggle with Samsung Wallet (boarding passes) or lack of Google Autofill Passwords in Samsung Internet app or lack or RCS in Samsung Messages - madness
Padowak1
Apprentice
Options

Dude it hasn't been a week you can't give an average of about 4 days. This update has killed my battery life also with all the same settinfs as before the update. I went through and checked because of the drain. Wth Samsung???

0 Likes
the_bart123
Navigator
Options
I said MY S23U last 4 days and 6.1 released like month ago
0 Likes
chintal 546
Pioneer
Options

Battery draining fast A14 5G 

1000001396.jpg

0 Likes