Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access to late partners images & videos

(Topic created on: 07-01-2024 09:48 AM)
katiejane92
Student
Options

Hello,

I am trying to gain access to my partners images & videos - He passed away suddenly in February last year. I have access to all his emails, Google Account & Samsung Account. I have logged into google - However he hasn't backed any data up since 2017. I signed into his Samsung Account, He also hasn't backed any data up since 2017 on there and the Auto Unlock is turned off on his phone, so the smart unlock feature won't work. It detects the phone and attempts to unlock it, but it can't due to this setting obviously been switched off on his phone.

I am desperate, As you can imagine to retrieve those images & videos as they're all I have left. My partner passed away due to an accident while he was away wild camping and hiking in Scotland - He took lots of pictures when he was away and I know for sure there will be images and videos of his last trip. Please can someone help me? I have his death certificate, I have proof of purchase etc if its all needed.

Thank you. x 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I would suggest reaching out to Support and see what they say

Deepest condolences and I am sorry for your loss
katiejane92
Student
Options

Thank you. Is there a direct email address for them do you know please? As when I start an online chat, they’re not very helpful at all. It’s as if I’m getting generated responses.

0 Likes
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Online chat through member apps is easiest
0 Likes