Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Youtube plus bluettoth issues

(Topic created on: 17-03-2022 05:27 PM)
Markt39
Explorer
Options
Hi anyone else having issues with when watching YouTube the sound is behind the picture and also bluetooth when playing on an audio device skips like mad and is basically un listenable. Once again looks like samung have messed up again. All this started since last update. Needs sorting ASAP and shouldn't be happening on a device which you spend so much money on.
5 REPLIES 5
StuartR
Troubleshooter
Options
I don't personally have this issue but I've seen a couple of posts with people with the same issue as yourself, restarting the phone is a fix until I'm sure a software update will fix it permanently.
0 Likes
Markt39
Explorer
Options
I've tried all sorts nothing fixes it.
0 Likes
Savage_Rose
Explorer
Options

Yeah I have noticed it today after the last update.

Both downloaded content and streamed content is out of sync.

I tried rewinding a few seconds which resolves it for a couple of seconds, then the picture freezes for a second and its out of sync again.

Its very off-putting and is ruining my viewing on my brand new phone. 

Madfish
Pathfinder
Options
If you can try and use your phone with Bluetooth switched off and see if it happens again?

I'm getting the audio lag problem (and it's also causing other hangups within the UI) but with Bluetooth switched off I can't seem to trigger it...
0 Likes
Members_GVHboop
Apprentice
Options

Yes, having the same issue after the latest update.....Really hope it will get fixed soon, is Samsung even acknowledging this? If they are not then maybe no fix will be rolled out, but they are quite a few users that are experiencing exactly what you are describing.