Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voicemail

(Topic created on: 14-06-2023 08:42 PM)
WullyBoy
Apprentice
Options
How do I copy / transfer my O2 voicemails to phone memory?
Does anyone know the answer, please?
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I'm not sure if there's an app etc to do this but you could play the recording in loud speaker and use a phone to record the message.

How-save-those-important-voicemails-your-smartphone-forever may or may not help.

I'm unsure if there's an app that may help.

Privacy in regards to voicemails maybe be applicable here.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

keith30
Maestro
Options
I'm with o2 but after you listened to the message you usually get the options to listen again, save the message or delete it but where it gets saved too I don't know.
PaulC59
Troubleshooter
Options
I think there are plenty of apps that let you record phone calls and I am presuming they will let you record when you call your voicemail but it's not something I have done so I cant say for sure. However there are legal implications to consider GDPR, Privacy Act, Communications Act etc etc e.g it is illegal to allow a 3rd party to listen to a recording of a phone call as it is only legal for your own personal use and only you are allowed to listen to your calls. Personally I would think carefully before doing it, I can see the attraction if it's a message from a loved one who has passed away etc but beyond that I think it could be risky business
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@keith30 

As I understand things saved voicemails are saved on the Networks servers.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
WullyBoy
Apprentice
Options
Thanks for your response. As the Secretary of a registered charity I'm fully aware of the GDPR implications, but I still need to be able to do this for other, legally acceptable, reasons.