Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update

(Topic created on: 20-11-2022 09:05 PM)
aaronw
Voyager
Options
I haven't received the update for November and I checked on sammobile website and there a November update but I ain't got it 

Cover image

0 Likes
19 REPLIES 19
aaronw
Voyager
Options
There the screenshot Screenshot_20221120_210345_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20221120_210451_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
There the screenshotScreenshot_20221120_210345_Software update.jpgScreenshot_20221120_210451_Chrome.jpg
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
I'm still waiting as well as you. Iv'e got the S22ultra and received the Android 13 Ui 5 software update but haven't had the November security patch update, they can take a few weeks for everyone to be update it also depends on your carrier releasing the update so it's nothing new waiting. The update comes out in batches so not everyone gets it at the same time even throu people are posting on here that they have it, it's just the case of waiting and pressing the update button to see if your update is available.
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Thanks and I'm on o2 network uk 🇬🇧
0 Likes
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
There are a few on O2 that have not received the November patch update.
I'm assuming you got the phone through O2 and so the software will have O2 specific extras added for network optimisations etc.
This goes through testing and then O2 push the updates out.
They can be slow at times.
Your best bet is to contact O2 customer support and see if they can give you a release date
I have the unlocked version phone and only got the update a few days ago
aaronw
Voyager
Options
OK thanks
0 Likes
LeoXXL
Pioneer
Options
Bought my SU22 direct from Samsung, but sim only on Vodafone and had my November security update long ago. SmartSelect_20221121_004628_Software update_1000005339_1668991588.jpg
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
I ain't had my update still but I'm guessing I just wait but o2 can't give answer they say and the s23 having the same chip as all as exynos chip failed so snapdragon taking over for samsung phones
0 Likes
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
O2 can't give you an answer because the S23 series will have Snapdragon chips instead of Exynos chips? Did they legit say that to you lmao?
0 Likes