Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update issues

(Topic created on: 20-06-2023 07:53 PM)
Thomo2
Apprentice
Options
Have completed the new update in June, since then phone keeps freezing, when.using on calls, messaging, apps etc. Have to hold down.power button to restart. Have checked sim card and deleted some storage as suggest by Samsung, but still keeps freezing. Any advice will be greatly appreciated. 
6 REPLIES 6
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Power off your device, and plug into a pc. Or use a set of USB-C headphones. Simultaneously press and hold the Volume Down + Power buttons, when you see the Samsung logo release buttons. Use the volume buttons to navigate the Recovery Mode menu. Use the power button to select Wipe Cache Partition. Wait for the system cache partition to clear. You can also repair apps while in recovery mode
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
After an update clearing system cache cures a lot of problems. To do this, connect your turned off phone to your PC with the cable it came with. Next, hold vol up and the power button at the same time and release both when the logo shows. Then using the volume buttons navigate to clear system cache and press the Power button. Once done you can also select repair apps and Once done navigate to reboot phone.
I would also recommend downloading Good Guardians from Galaxy Store and run the app booster module.
Let us know if that helps.
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Snap!
Thomo2
Apprentice
Options
Thank you all for your help. I've have tried these but unfortunately the issue is still occurring 🤦‍♀️
Thomo2
Apprentice
Options
Did you manage to sort this issue out pleas
Mine is still.doing this 🙈
0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
0 Likes