Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trade-In Paperwork

(Topic created on: 19-10-2022 10:27 PM)
TurboScotsman
First Poster
Options

Hi,

I recently received my new S22 Plus in the post and a fault with the phone recognising the SIM Card has meant needing to send the phone back to Samsung for exchange.

However, in my haste, I accidentally sent back the paperwork for the trade-in offer that I got. Is this needed in the bag? And if so, where would I get a new set of paperwork from?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Hey,

You do not need the trade-in paperwork when you send in your trade-in device, as the trade in reference is on the tracking label provided.

You can probably, if you wish to, contact Samsung for some trade-in documents to send with the phone, so when it's being processed, it's easier to identify.

Also, don't send your trade-in device just yet, because you've sent your faulty S22+ back, so just remind samsung about this and to extend your trade-in, I believe you only have 7days to send it, so best to clarify with samsung
0 Likes
TurboScotsman
First Poster
Options
Thank you for the information.

I asked about an extension to the Trade-In deadline but the person who I was speaking with didn't know if it was possible. And I'd been on Live Chat for almost 4hrs by the time it was completed. It is an old phone that has a broken screen so it's not going to leave me without a device either way.
0 Likes
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Ah ok, by all means, send it in.

Some advice, take some pics before you package it, I always do, just in case it arrives damaged more so than how you sent it.
0 Likes