Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text message error 0 when texting premium numberd

(Topic created on: 13-04-2022 10:01 PM)
Jonathan212
Explorer
Options
So,  I have been having an issue texting premium numbers. It worked on my s10 but I can't seem to do it from my s22 ultra. It just keeps coming up as an error 0.

It isn't the phone plan as I used my sim in another phone and it worked but, on doing some digging I did notice that in apps, then clicking the three dots and heading into special access, no apps have access to premium messaging. 

Does anyone know how to give the text app access to this ? I have went into the settings for the messaging app but there is nothing. In the premium messaging section, no way to allocate apps which is frustrating. 

I seen that disabling the Google messenger and using the Samsung one works for some but it hasn't worked for me. 

Any help much appreciated 
5 REPLIES 5
Jonathan212
Explorer
Options
Weirdly it finally asked me if I want to allow premium texts and I said yes which solved the problem. No idea how it fixed itself
0 Likes
Natalya_ni
Apprentice
Options

Hi, i have exactly the same issue..Have you resolved it and how? thanks in advance

0 Likes
Jonathan212
Explorer
Options
It has been resolved but I don't know how. I can only think it was one of the following. Disabling both Google messages and the Samsung messages app then starting only one of them up. It then asked me if I wanted to allow sending to premium numbers when I tried texting the premium number and I said yes. Seems to all be working. Hope that helps.
Natalya_ni
Apprentice
Options

Thank you very much, disabling both apps and then starting one worked! 

louiebrian
First Poster
Options

I can't seem to disable the apps, the disable option is greyed out. can anyone help? 

0 Likes