Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey

(Topic created on: 01-12-2023 07:05 PM)
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
I'm just undertaking a small survey. When the Samsung Galaxy S24 launches, how many people will be upgrading from the Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

It would indeed be an upgrade upgrading from the Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra to a Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra @Kdifius however the caveat is we don't know yet what specs the Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra will have, and what changes in aesthetics will be i.e flatter screen and a different material used for it's housing etc. 

We've only heard and seen rumours and leaks. 

It'll also depend on what the Networks are offering to those on contract and for those who buy sim free how much it will be through Samsung or resellers ,and what if any promotions are going to run with it. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
Just fingers crossed no exynos in the ultra otherwise will have to stick with my 23 ultra which will be faster than the next 3 years of exynos 🤣
keith30
Mastermind
Options
The problem is some models are still getting the exynos and the ithers Snapdragon depending on what part of the world you are living I understand it will again be most of Europe that does have the exynos model. We won't really know till near the time, probably sometime in December as it's expected to be released in late January 2024, might know the price soon as well.
0 Likes
AshtabS9Ultra
Mastermind
Options
I have heard the ultra will still get the snap dragon. Its just silly as the uk pays more and gets inferior performance. Don't get me wrong if the exynos turns out to be more or less on par with snap dragon thats fine but otherwise bin it off
0 Likes
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
Who's going to wait for the S25 Ultra?
0 Likes
fanboi21
Journeyman
Options
The system RAM is 8gb then 12 in the top of the line ultra according to ice universe.
The 24 will have no real upgrade from the 23. Less so if they use Exynos.
I will be waiting for the next iteration or going for one plus
0 Likes
Kdifius
Pioneer
Options
I'm going to be waiting until towards end of next year, my phone then will be 2.5 years and I would have received Android 15 for S22 Ultra.
0 Likes