Did you mean: 

Still issues with signal

(Topic created on: 24-03-2022 03:34 PM)
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
S22 ultra.
Really poor to non existent reception for calls mobile data
My note 20 plus works fine side by side with same sim card.
Even in city with amazing signal and 5g the issues persist.
Have tried everything I've read on forums and that Samsung and smarty have advised.
Have reset phone and not restored anything from old phone to prove its not anything to do with restore or smart switch as the Issues still the same after reset.
I want a replacement handset how do I get them to send one.
Samsung not listening to me and keep sending me thing's to do and try which change nothing.
1 month passed and this phone still unusable.

12 REPLIES 12
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
Return for a refund. Same happened with me with the s21 and because it was over 21 days when i didu claim samsung only offer to send your phone to repair and that can take weeks leaving you without a phone...
0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
Thanks. It's been 24 days.
0 Likes
nico81arg
Pathfinder
Options
😞 good luck dealing with probably one of the worst and less customer centric companies...
0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
They just refuse to acknowledge there is an issue that goes way beyond my handset... many people having issues so why don't they acknowledge it
0 Likes
Kimmy2
Pioneer
Options
Did you buy the phone out right or via a mobile operator on contract? If the phone has a fault either way 1 of them should help you as part of your warranty. Also have you tried using the network mode to 4g rather than having the 5g connected?
0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
Yes have tried everything and I mean everything a million times over.
5g 4g lte 3g GSM 2g... all the same
0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
Apn. Tried two versions sent by smarty. Same result
0 Likes
jackeb
Pioneer
Options
The phone just doesn't work and I've messaged Samsung saying got issues and need replacement and I get told try this do that send this.
I just want a phone that can make and receive calls texts and access mobile Internet.. kind of the whole principles of what a phone needs to be able to do
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Give the following app a try @jackeb 

Samsung Band Selection which is in the Playstore.

It may help.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes