Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stacked widgets auto rotate not working on S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 28-12-2022 10:53 PM)
Edguard
First Poster
Options

Hey,
Since updating recently to Android 13 and OneUI 5 I've noticed my stacked widgets have stopped auto-rotating based on context while previously they worked fine. I have a bunch on my home screen and they stay on the one I've left them on no matter what happens with the underlying apps. Has anyone else got the same issue and a possible fix? The phone is S22 Ultra

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
gaz22
First Poster
Options
Apply a widget. Press long hold. Create stack. Set stack. Hold stack. edit stack. Autorotate. I had to redo mine after the most recent update as I think the order in which its set up is slightly different
0 Likes
Edguard
First Poster
Options

I have now recreated mine once again and will report back. Although I'm not optimistic it will solve the issue as I've already tried it before and I'm aware of how to set it up. 
It is as if after the update the autorate function is snoozed by the system and not triggering.

0 Likes
Edguard
First Poster
Options

Update: the problem still persists after observing my newly recreated widgets for up to a week.
Any other solutions? Can't believe I'm the only one noticing this.

0 Likes
azezelazul
Journeyman
Options

Same here , but mine never worked, spoke with samsung a month ago they told me to wait for next update .

Update arrive yesterday and still doesnt work 

0 Likes
Edguard
First Poster
Options

Bumping this thread to mention the issue is still not resolved. Is anyone monitoring this channel?

0 Likes
Lori87Mi
First Poster
Options

Hi guys, same problem on my S20. Widget doesn't rotate automatically... there will be a possibility of an update?

Thanj you

0 Likes
Edguard
First Poster
Options

Seems Samsung has completely abandoned this channel and not offering any kind of response or update timelines.
Truly poor customer support.

0 Likes