Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sound not restored after using do not disturb on galaxy s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 09:18 AM)
Wavy Davy
First Poster
Options

After using "do not disturb" or another app I have called "silence premium" to mute the sound, the sound does not restore but stays off. It happens on both scheduled periods or manual ones. How do I get this working properly?

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Options
Not sure what, SILENCE PREMIUM is?

I haven't had any issues with DND. use it scheduled every night, and when I need to not be disturbed.

Your not using the icon from dropdown are you? If you use SOUND to mute, 1st click puts it back to vibrate only, you need to tap twice to put back on.Screenshot_20221005_153222_Samsung Members.jpg
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Scooter68
First Poster
Options

I just found this and see there is no resolution.  I use Do Not Disturb every night, and it turns off the Alert volume and does not restore it when exiting Do Not Disturb. I have to go into the volume settings and manually set the alert volume back to full.

I can set all volumes to max, turn on Do not disturb, verify that the alert sound is muted, turn off do not disturb, verify that the alert sound is still muted.

cakemix
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem. Only worked if I restart the phone. But that didnt work either yesterday. Did you find the cause?
0 Likes
Lawrie
Student
Options
Problem continues with A54
0 Likes
Fire_Hawk59
First Poster
Options

It is most irritating that this happens and it would be nice if, once DND turned off, all the initial volume settings were restored.

0 Likes