Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S22 ultra

(Topic created on: 05-10-2022 09:13 AM)
Bayar_b
Student
Options
hello friends. I have a problem with pubg mobile Go HD and HD Ultra is not available for your phone. Please how do I fix it
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options

I assume that you have an exynos S22 Ultra. If the developer does not include support for the AMD graphics chipset, then there is very little that can be done.

Bayar_b
Student
Options
How do I know if my S22 Ultra is exynos?
0 Likes
Options
Non USA phones are exynos,
USA use Snapdragon.

Not sure why, but that's what Samsung does.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@at_theresonly1mac The reason Samsung has used different processors is largely  due to the patent agreement with Qualcomm in the US plus the need to constrain costs  and efforts to diversify the supply chain.  see more detail in this article https://provscons.com/why-samsung-uses-different-processors/ 

Not  official but speculation that Snapdragon will be used globally in the S23 series mind you. https://www.gsmarena.com/qualcomm all but _confirms_that_the_galaxy_s23_series_will_use_only_snapdra... 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Options
I was aware of that.

The person I replied to, wasn't sure which he'd have, so I advised if USA it'll be a snapdragon.
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Reylob
Big Cheese
Options
You can check using an app which can give you technical details, but if you bought it in Europe then it's an exynos. The model number must be sm-s908b.
0 Likes
KARMAIZ
Journeyman
Options
The Patent has moved from the area where you were using Samsung. Do you know that hacking into a Private Wifi is fraud and Snapdragon is not only used in the USA, it's global. So it always traces back to the path. Just like a Boomerang*
0 Likes