Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software Update on Galaxy S22 Ultra = missing homescreen grid

(Topic created on: 08-12-2023 07:51 PM)
kmc333
Student
Options

My phone has recently updated to One UI version 6.0, and since then, I have been unable to resize my home screen. I have checked everything under the home screen, but I couldn't find any option to resize the grid. Despite googling extensively, I have not been able to find any relevant information. This entire experience is quite frustrating. Can someone please guide me on where to find the grid resizing option on the phone?. This entire experience is quite frustrating. Can someone please guide me on where to find the grid resizing option on the phone?

6 REPLIES 6
Piper123
Maestro
Options
Hey there

Go to settings
Go to Home Screen
Go to Home Screen Grid

Change to the option available closest to your needs.
0 Likes
Vanilla2023
First Poster
Options
not found
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Vanilla2023: As per the above, the option to adjust the size of your Home screen grid should be available by heading to Settings > Home screen > Home screen grid. If this isn't the case, please provide a screenshot of your Home screen settings page, so I can gain a better understanding of the issue. 

0 Likes
jimmmyy
First Poster
Options
Screenshot, no grid option after one ui6 update1703114896958.jpg1703114897005.jpg
0 Likes
jimmmyy
First Poster
Options
Word GRID search in settings screenshot1703116175529.jpg
0 Likes
Deby604
First Poster
Options

I am having the same issues and just want to make the home screen icons smaller. Home screen grid is not available.

0 Likes