Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smart Switch problems

(Topic created on: 21-02-2022 08:41 PM)
Tunnï
Journeyman
Options
COULDN'T ACCESS MEDIA FILES. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable and try again. 

Tried multiple times now but this warning keeps coming up about 70-80%. Still not transferred any data very frustrating and not sure what to do?? 

Anyone else having transfer problems??

#smartswitchproblems 
0 Likes
16 REPLIES 16
peteroox
First Poster
Options

Hi Tunni,

I have the same issue and it is failing at 89%, how did you resolve this ?

0 Likes
peteroox
First Poster
Options

But did you find out why it didn't work ?

0 Likes
suboptimal
First Poster
Options

Having the same issue trying to transfer data from my S21 Ultra to my S22 Ultra using the cable. Always fails somewhere around the 70-75% and I'm seriously getting frustrated at this point. Has anyone managed to fix this?!

0 Likes
Members_Rz8OFFa
First Poster
Options

Same problem here; with cable transfer, every time around 91% the error pops up. Wireless transfer is estimated at 8 hours (!!!!) What was your resolution, did the wireless transfer work? Don't want to waste 8 hours for nothing

0 Likes
jp7765
First Poster
Options

I face the same issue. Any solution Please. Transferring via Cable from Galaxy S21 to Galaxy S22.

"COULDN'T ACCESS MEDIA FILES. Disconnect and reconnect the USB cable and try again. " @82% while scanning media files.

lijecaru
First Poster
Options

Same problem, data transfer fails at ~90% with cable. Is it worth it to try the wireless data transfer?

0 Likes
Tunnï
Journeyman
Options
Yes I transferred my data wirelessly in the end. I done it overnight so I didn't have to wait
0 Likes