Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Selfie zooming out capability

(Topic created on: 29-05-2022 09:33 PM)
Topman
Apprentice
Options
Hi

Is it just me? I don't use selfie much but shouldn't the zoom out capability be better to ensure you can take pics with groups / background? 

I think you would need to either have VERY long arms or use a selfie stick which for a flagship camera is not great in my opinion 
5 REPLIES 5
Gadgetman86
Pioneer
Options
Yeah the zooming out should be much more wider. Samsung needs to update the software ASAP to improve the selfie camera 🤳
AndrewL
Options

@Topman @Gadgetman86: When you select the front facing camera, are you making sure to tap the Wide Angle Selfie icon (2 people stood side by side) to widen the angle of the shot? For clarity, please check out page 64 of the user manual by following the link below. 

https://downloadcenter.samsung.com/content/UM/202202/20220210122425532/SM-S90X_UM_EU_SS_Eng_Rev.1.0_...

0 Likes
Topman
Apprentice
Options

Thanks.... Aware of the two icons but there  is very little difference between the two settings

Is Samsung going to provide a solution in the very near future? 

0 Likes
KornelB
Pioneer
Options

Hi there, actually I belive they didn't so far. There was a feature that used to be of very good use in this case, was called Wide Selfie and I had it on my older S9+ but for some reason seems that Samsung ditched that that out on S22 series. So bringing the Wide Selfie back to the camera would be really appreciated. 

Topman53
Journeyman
Options

So does anyone know whether this matter is going to be addressed by Samsung 

Can't speak for others but I usually upgrade for a better camera experience 

If this does not come through I may switch to another provider 

0 Likes