Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security Update

(Topic created on: 23-08-2023 08:15 PM)
Anthony1974
Journeyman
Options
I've been expecting a security update for my S22+ since the 13th of this month, but ten days later I'm still waiting. Anyone else experiencing delays?
0 Likes
13 REPLIES 13
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I believe updates are rolling out for the S22 range phones already.
If you purchased yous through a network provider, sometimes the updates roll out later due to carriers adding network optimisation software
scotsguy56
Pathfinder
Options
I've had 2 updates this month and also have S22+ Don't know what Samsung is doing!
Anthony1974
Journeyman
Options
They're usually regularly update on time. I suppose I'll just have to be a little more patient.
0 Likes
Anthony1974
Journeyman
Options
They're not usually this bad.
0 Likes
Bigron
Explorer
Options
Iv emailed O2 about the update, and got some bull back, I'm on a S22ultra and havnt received an update has of yet.
keith30
Maestro
Options
Got mine last week with O2 and I'm unlocked in the UK.
pepsikennedy
Troubleshooter
Options
It's not even out for the S23 series yet. Last update was 10th July!. Purchased from Samsung online. I'm in UK.
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I suspect our S23 series phones will get the update next month with the September patch and the camera software upgrades
Will be a big update probably
Glenntech
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I've had carrier bought phones before, and I know O2 especially can be very inconsistent with updates.
Had them sent out before even Samsung updates their unlocked phones. Sometimes way after