Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screenshots

(Topic created on: 04-04-2022 05:19 PM)
LMEU
Apprentice
Options
I have just bought an S22 to replace a one plus 5.  With the OP it was so simple to take a screenshot, which I did frequently.  The 2 methods on the S22 are cumbersome to say the least ie hold press the 2 side buttons  simultaneously or swipe with your palm.  Why can we just not have a shirt press on the power button or an icon on the quick access menu?  Anyone else agree?
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @LMEU  It may be a bit different with the S22, thanks for your input.

However personally I think taking screen shots on the latest Galaxy Devices is straightforward.   I find the palm swipe a quick method, another method is using Bixby Voice or Google Assistant.

see some information here : https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/samsung/140799-how-to-take-a-screenshot-on-the-samsung https://www.pocket-lint.com/phones/news/samsung/-Screenshots 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
LMEU
Apprentice
Options
Thanks James, I think ill use the palm swipe. It's probably just personal preference although I prefer not to use any voice activated functionality.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LMEU  ok no problem, opinions vary on Voice Assistants.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
I just use one hand operation+ from Galaxy Store.

I just use the gesture swipe where i can flick from one side and it takes a screenshot. Tbf i use a lot of gestures within the app. I think it totally changes the experience!
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@LMEU 

Personally I use the screenshot option from my edge panel.

Screenshot_20220405-051853_Samsung Internet.jpg

It's from the ' Tasks ' I downloaded. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

LMEU
Apprentice
Options
Thank you
LMEU
Apprentice
Options
Thank you