Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen line on s22 ultra

(Topic created on: 03-04-2023 04:32 AM)
Shubham Samdaria
First Poster
Options

I have an issue in Galaxy S22 Ultra after the latest update there has been green line horizontally from camera to full left of display! I went to service centre they are like it will be charged as it is out of warrant, so i came back and after 2 days, they green line disappeared for a day, and came back again!!! I really dont know what to do with it, please do something Samsung @siyoung 

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I had something similar on one of my previous phone's which turned out to be an issue with the connection ribbon between the display and the internal board.

If I gently pressed on the left hand top corner the line would disappear for a while but then reappear @Shubham Samdaria 

If this is the case with your phone then a hardware issue can only be fully resolved via a repair.

If your phone is past it's 2 year Manufacturers Warranty then have a look at any relevant Home Contents Insurance you may have to see if your phobe is covered or some Bank Accounts provide cover as a perk of the Account or pay the repair fee Samsung will be asking for.

Or a last resort could be to upgrade to a new phone.

The Samsung Team here or the Samsung Support Team for your region wouldn't be able to circumvent the decision of the Samsung Service Centre.

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "