What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Update/Android 13

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 06:57 AM)
Options
Think we can all agree these updates are the worst, I personally I have never had issues with updates, some minor issues but nothing major, this one I wish I never done. Worst of them all, and going by people on here they having same issues.

Samsung/Android need to sort these issues fast, phone is doing my head in.
5 REPLIES 5
IndiW
Hotshot
Options
Totally Agree with you 👍, I am hating to touch my S22 Ultra in the morning, not knowing which bit may work and which app may crash etc..

I will never again get a Samsung till my last breath

If someone can give me 60/70% of money I paid to this ***** in August, I will hand deliver it to your door if you are in Essex in the UK

I think all happened after the last update
NewtonHeath
Explorer
Options
I have had Samsung since 2012, and the S22 Ultra will be my last purchase from them. Like most companies of late, they are taking the proverbial out of their customers with quality and advancements.
disame
Explorer
Options
Completely agree. S22 ultra had been the worst phone experience especially since upgrade
0 Likes
Mobz
Voyager
Options
I feel like I'm the only one who finds this update pretty good. 🤷‍♂
0 Likes
samspritzer
Apprentice
Options

I agree...my S22 is totally garbage.  Bluetooth connection keeps cutting on and off.  And worse yet, the clear cache icon is greyed out.  The really smart techie in chat...they want you to send the phone to them so they can check it out.  I told them to send me a loaner.  They said sorry, we can't.  So what the hell am I suppose to use for a phone?  Guess this will be my last Samsung phone ever.

0 Likes