Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

SAMSUNG S22 ULTRA - CANT ACCESS PHONE BECAUSE SCREEN LOCK CODE NOT ACCEPTED !! PLEASE HELP !!

(Topic created on: 05-09-2022 03:10 AM)
JFERREIRA91
First Poster
Options

Hello, i will try to be as clear as possible, and i can speak English, French and Portuguese if it helps; 

So, yesterday i passed all day trying to understand why my S22 Ultra stop accepting my screen lock code. I realized he asked me the "3 weeks verification code" , because i use majority fingerprint sensor, but since yesterday its impossible to access my phone because he just simply doesnt accept my code anymore;

I searched around google, and noticed that it already happened before, and the only way to resolve this issue is to do a Factory Reset . The problem concerning this option, is that i will lose EVERYTHING in my phone because i unfortunately arrived from vacations and did not had the time to do a recent backup; 

I tried to use findmymobile but i have the geolocation turnedd off in my phone, meaning i cant have access to it neither;

I will provided proof of buy if needed in case someone/moderator can help resolve this issue without losing everything from one night to another ;

Thank your for your time,

Best Regards

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately the Team here can't help with your issue @JFERREIRA91 

The phone's security protocols are in place to protect the phone from unauthorised access so are not meant to be circumvented.

If you can't still access your phone via the find-my-mobile option to reset you may need to fall back on a factory reset and use any back up you've created i.e Samsung cloud to restore.

Alternatively call Samsung Support in your region for further assistance.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre maybe able to help but this may also include a factory reset.

Samsung Support > i-cant-unlock-my-device.  Holds all the available options.

I wish you all the best.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

View solution in context

1 REPLY 1
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Unfortunately the Team here can't help with your issue @JFERREIRA91 

The phone's security protocols are in place to protect the phone from unauthorised access so are not meant to be circumvented.

If you can't still access your phone via the find-my-mobile option to reset you may need to fall back on a factory reset and use any back up you've created i.e Samsung cloud to restore.

Alternatively call Samsung Support in your region for further assistance.

A Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre maybe able to help but this may also include a factory reset.

Samsung Support > i-cant-unlock-my-device.  Holds all the available options.

I wish you all the best.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "