Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Photo Gallery Crashes

(Topic created on: 12-05-2022 09:15 AM)
Lord_Evil
First Poster
Options
When editing a photo in Samsung photo gallery the app constantly crashes when the smiley face is tapped to enable the draw or text on a picture edit. This does not happen if I am editing a video file only when editing a picture files.
However using photo gallery in secure folder I am able to draw and write on a photo without the app crashing. 
I've tried many work arounds and none have worked including going in safe mode the photo gallery app still crashes. The only thing I haven't tried yet is a full factory reset.

5 REPLIES 5
Options

I'm having the same issue. No work-around.

Attn:Samsung...

Did you test your product before letting hit the market??? This should have already been fixed by now.

I expect more out of you.

0 Likes
Options

Also, I expect Samsung to acknowledge and respond to their community's contributions.

0 Likes
Tourbillon De La Vie
Samsung Members Star ★
Options

Working fine here. Does crash happen with any image? Maybe also report the issue via Members app

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Lord_Evil: I'm not sure what could be causing this issue. As a further troubleshooting step, please try heading to Settings > Apps > Gallery > Force Stop > Storage > Clear Cache, then restart your S22. If the issue persists then please send us an Error Report so our team of experts can take a deeper look at any potential software issues that might be a contributing factor. To do this, please head to the Members app > Get Help > Error Report > Tap 'OK' to send System Log Data > Select the symptom, and include as much detail as possible. To ensure your logs accurately reflect the issue you're experiencing, we'd like you to submit your report within 5 minutes of encountering the problem. Our engineers will then investigate this and respond to you with a solution via the Members app. 

0 Likes
Options

my whole photo file was lost .............................

0 Likes