Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung care+

(Topic created on: 06-06-2023 05:25 PM)
ta86
Explorer
Options
Never buy samsung care insurance for your device. Need to replace my S pen Apparently your accessories is not covered but your phone is. This was not explained or clearly stated when making the purchase.
0 Likes
10 REPLIES 10
NeedItFixed
Explorer
Options
Ridiculous 🤔
Bellabee
Pioneer
Options
Indeed ridiculous however this is how they catch people out in the business world as I do study business advertising I tell you some advice ask every question you can and read all the conditions and included packages
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
The excess would have got you, anyway.
ta86
Explorer
Options
I know its just ridiculous
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@ta86: Accessories that come included with the Galaxy S22, including the S Pen, are covered by the standard manufacturers warranty. If your phone is under 12 months old, then you can reach out to our Support Team via samsung.com > Contact us (located at the bottom of the page), and a free of charge replacement S Pen can be sent out to you. If the phone is over 12 months old, then you will be required to purchase a replacement from our Online shop.

Akoliaa
Apprentice
Options

samsung support is pathetic .. they are making money don't care about customers

-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I just lost my pen too and contacted support and was told they don't give a replacement free of charge but can tell me where I can buy one
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
To be honest this makes sense losing the S pen
I lost mine as well
AmirMhmd
Voyager
Options
Isn't the S pen part of the phone 🤔
It is ridiculous