Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsumg 13 update

(Topic created on: 20-04-2023 01:50 PM)
Walkerdarius
First Poster
Options

It is now April 20th and I have the S22 Ultra but have yet to receive any new software updates. Including the 13 software update.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
You just should have had the latest software update for April by now. Where did you purchase the phone from/what phone carrier do you use. I think you should get it looked at as the android 13 software update was well before Xmas just gone and you should be on.Ui5.1 by now too. You need to make some enquiries.
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@Walkerdarius  if it is a Uk model and have sufficient storage space  should certainly have received  the updates. You could try Smart Switch, need to connect phone and have software on computer. https://www.androidcentral.com/how-update-your-samsung-phone-smart-switch  However if still issue definitely get your Device checked out.

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

Mark1192
Pioneer
Options
I had to take mine to Samsung in Newcastle and they flashed my phone with new software.

I haven't had any updates since but not sure if any have been released in the past three weeks.
0 Likes